|This module covers the key features of Canon’s PowerShot SX230 HS pocket camera — the first-ever Canon still camera with GPS built-in.
|Sales FYI: The PowerShot SX230 HS will appeal to
- Younger buyers — (20s to 40s range) drawn to features, performance
- Older buyers — especially those who travel
- Step-up buyers looking for new features and more zoom capability
- Tech-savvy buyers impressed by its GPS technology
- Current SLR buyers looking for more features and control, compact size and powerful zoom
|The premium-grade, full-featured PowerShot SX230 HS breaks new ground:
- New! Canon’s first camera with GPS technology
- New! HS System joins with new high-sensitivity 12.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 processor
- New! Full HD 1920x1080 video and dedicated movie button
- Powerful 14x super-zoom lens — 28–392mm (equivalent); Image Stabilization up to 4 stops correction, yet stores almost flat
- 3.0-inch TFT monitor with excellent resolution
The perfect travel camera in three attractive colors: Black, Red and Blue.