|This module covers key features of Canon’s PowerShot SX1 IS, the first PowerShot
ever featuring Canon’s CMOS imaging sensor re-engineered from the high-end
EOS SLR cameras.
|SALES FYI: PowerShot SX1 IS buyers include:
- Parents with kids in outdoor activities and sports, especially with its superb telephoto lens
- Current digital camera owners who are looking to step-up to a new camera with super-zoom capabilities
- Traveling customers looking for a smaller, lighter, and less expensive “one-stop” alternative to a digital SLR system
- Customers who want a high-grade compact camera, but who also want to explore the video possibilities (especially with today’s HDTVs)
With its 10.0 megapixels of resolution, a tremendous 20x wide-angle zoom lens and Canon’s newly unveiled DiG!C 4 processor,
PowerShot SX1 IS is the camera with unbeatable reach.
|The new PowerShot SX1 IS features amazing benefits:
- 10.0-megapixel CMOS sensor – a first for a Canon PowerShot digital camera!
- DiG!C 4 processor – Canon’s latest assures superior image quality
- 20x Image Stabilized Zoom Lens, equivalent to incredible 28-560mm range
- Optical Image Stabilization, with up to 4 stops effective shake correction
- High ISO 1600 for lower lighting conditions
- RAW Shooting Mode – no compression loss of image quality
- New! Full HD (1920x1080 at 30 fps) movie mode plus HDMI output
- New! Multi-control Dial for easy control and changes
- High Speed Shooting Mode, up to 4 frames per second
- Servo AF-Autofocus, for better results with action and moving subjects
- i-Contrast boosts brightness and retains detail in dark areas