|Can you remember the noteworthy features of the Canon
PowerShot A3000 IS/A3100 IS and the A490/A495?
Review these points to prepare for the quiz.
The PowerShot A3000 IS/A3100 IS and the A490/A495 are affordable, yet robust, entry-level PowerShot A-series cameras.
PowerShot A3100 IS: 12.1 Megapixels
PowerShot A3000 IS and A490/A495: 10.0 Megapixels
DIGIC III Image Processor
- Large, beautiful 13x19-inch prints even with cropping
PowerShot A3000 IS/A3100 IS: 4x Optical Zoom with
- Offers fast, efficient processing, great image quality, and new and enhanced capabilities such as Smart Auto mode with Scene Detection and i-Contrast
PowerShot A490/A495: 3.3x Optical Zoom Lens
- Provides great all-purpose shooting with up to 3 stops of Image Stabilization
PowerShot A3000 IS/A3100 IS: 2.7-inch LCD
- Enables getting closer to the subject with great clarity and detail, yet super-compact to keep the camera�s size very small and light
PowerShot A490/A495: 2.5-inch LCD
Smart Auto Mode
- Provides easy image composing and viewing from many angles
New! SDXC Compatibility
- Uses Scene Detection technology to accurately select the appropriate scene and fine-tune many different camera settings for the optimal results
New! Smart Flash Exposure
- Accepts the new SDXC industry-standard with cards as large as 2 Terabytes for an enormous amount of image storage, as well as older SD and SDHC memory cards
- Provides better flash exposure for fill-in situations, close-ups, and typical indoor flash shots