Zoom lenses have become the standard choice for a wide range of working professionals. Across a broad range of specialties and subject matter, photographers have come to reply upon the standard zoom lens as an everyday staple within their lens collections.
The previous Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L model became hugely popular among serious enthusiasts and pros since its launch back in 2002.
Over time, and with the introduction of full-frame cameras, users began to request updates to this industry-favorite lens.
To fulfill user demands, the EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L II has been re-designed, from the ground up, to please even the most critical of working professionals.
Basics of The EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II
- 24-70mm Range
- Constant f/2.8 Aperture
- Entirely new optical design — better image quality than ever before
- Two Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) glass elements
- One Super UD-glass element
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Fluorine Coating for smudge-resistance and easy cleaning
- Canon’s Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor
- Improved Rugged and Weatherproof Design
- Extremely strong, durable, and weather-resistant