The SB-910 Speedlight is powerful and versatile as a standalone hot shoe mounted flash, as a wireless Commander/Master (with up to four channel options) capable of controlling as many as three remote groups (A, B and C) and an unlimited number of SB-910, SB-700 or SB-R200 Speedlight units, or as a Wireless Remote light source.
It's perfect for photographers who want to shoot wireless flash with the most accurate and integrated Speedlight system available for D-SLRs. Ideal for owners of high end Nikon D-SLR: D4, D3X, D3S, D700, D300S and D7000.
- Nikon's Precision i-TTL Flash Control: The SB-910 delivers precise flash exposures and a natural balance between foreground and background–even in challenging lighting situations.
- Expanded Auto Power Zoom Coverage from 17–200mm in FX-format: Smoothly covers lenses as wide as 17mm and up to 200mm in FX-format. In DX-format, covers lenses as wide as 12mm and up to 200mm.
- Choose from 3 light distribution patterns: Improve light quality by selecting Standard for general illumination, Center-weighted for portraits, or Even for groups or interiors.
- Color Filter Identification: When using the supplied SZ-2FL and SZ-2TN color correction filters, the SB-910 Speedlight automatically identifies mounted hard type color filters, adjusting the camera's automatic white balance setting.
- Streamlined controls and menus: Rotary Select Dial easily sets key flash functions quickly and a prominent Master and Remote control switch simplifies wireless operation.
- Complete Flash Head Positioning Freedom: Bounce 90º up and 7º down with 360º rotation elevates creative lighting freedom.
- Multi-Point AF Assist Illuminator: Multi-AF point coverage in low light covers a broad 17–135mm range with D3 series, D300S and 24–135mm with D7000.