Built-In refrigerators come in side-by-side and French door styles and are made to fit flush with counters, rather than sticking out like full-size models.
- Run flush with kitchen shelving for a built-in look
- Less depth than standard-size models
- Come in variety of styles
- Some models are wider than standard-depth counterparts to accommodate for lost space
This modern, compact style fits under kitchen counters, where they can be used for additional refrigeration and freezer space, as a primary refrigerator or in wet bar or home theater area.
- Offer additional refrigerated storage space
- Wheelchair accessible
- Easy to access
- Individual drawers can be set at different temperatures to store different types of food