This program is provided by Creative Channel Services, LLC (CCS), with the awarding of prizes and sweepstakes governed by CCS and its partners. By participating in CyberScholar Learning Network prize programs, you thereby agree to the following Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE A PARTICIPANT'S CHANCES OF WINNING. Each sweepstakes is only open to retail sales employees of Sponsor's applicable participating authorized retailer(s), who are legal residents of and located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. and Sears Holdings Corporation retail sales employees are not eligible to enter due to Wal-Mart's and Sears' respective corporate policies.
PLEASE VISIT EACH MANUFACTURER'S "PRIZES" PAGE ON THE TRAINING WEBSITE FOR FURTHER DETAILS, INCLUDING START/END DATES, PRIZING AND ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION.
- TO ENTER: Those eligible to participate in Sponsor's sweepstakes training programs may first be required to completely fill out an online registration form in order to enter any applicable sweepstakes. Upon completion of the registration form, each participant will be assigned a unique identification number and will be asked to choose a password and user name, which shall be used by such participant eligible to enter Sponsor's applicable sweepstakes. For certain CyberScholar Retail Partners, the Training Website may rather ask for the participant's employee identification number and associated retailer in order to be considered "registered" (check with your employer if unsure).
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: Each sweepstakes' winner(s) will be chosen by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Eligibility Period. Odds of winning are based on total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZES: Prize details for each applicable sweepstakes can be found on the Training Website's online Prizes pages. Limit one prize per family/household per sweepstakes. All prizes claimed shall be awarded. Value of each prize awarded is not dependent on the number of entries received. Only participants who provide a valid street address will be awarded prizes. Winners who provide a P.O. Box address will not be awarded a prize. Blackout periods and travel restrictions may apply to trips awarded and travel companion of winner may be required to execute a liability and publicity release (where not prohibited by law). Sponsor is not responsible for the delivery of manufacturer-partners' prizes and participants acknowledge that suppliers of the prizes are liable for all costs and required notices relating to the prizes to be given to winners, including, but not limited to purchaser/acquisition costs, including without limitation any applicable sales/use taxes and delivery chargers, as well as making the 1099 Tax Notification to winners. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes after applicable paperwork is completed.
- NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone (either at the number provided at registration or at their participating authorized retailer's store) and/or email within ten (10) days of the applicable prize drawing and will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release, within seven (7) days of notification date or prize may be forfeited and Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select an alternate winner. Unless otherwise indicated, no cash alternative, substitution or transfer of prize permitted, unless prize becomes unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted by Sponsor at Sponsor's sole discretion. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification with an alternate winner selected. Once you are notified that a prize has been shipped, please contact the sender if it has not arrived within 30 days. Taxes and any other expenses and incidentals not mentioned herein are winner's sole responsibility.
- ELIGIBILITY: Each sweepstakes is only open to the sales employees of Sponsor's applicable participating authorized retailers (as listed in pull-down menu on Registration Pages) who are legal residents of and located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, and at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Specific manufacturer-partners may require that a participant's employer is an authorized retailer of the manufacturer-partner's products - see manufacturers' "Prizes" pages on the Training Website for applicable restrictions. Void outside the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. and Sears Holdings stores sales employees are not eligible to enter due to Wal-Mart's and Sears' respective corporate policies. Employees and immediate families (parents, children or siblings, whether or not the individual lives in the same household) of Sponsor, its advertising and promotions agencies and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, participating vendors, promotion or advertising agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the applicable sweepstakes and immediate families and members of households (whether related or not) of each of the foregoing are ineligible to enter. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- CONDITIONS: By entering, each participant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and any other terms set forth for the applicable sweepstakes on the Training Website. Winners consent to use of their name and likeness for advertising/publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the accuracy of any information supplied by manufacturers, including pricing, product editorial, marketing programs and special offers presented by manufacturers on the Website. Participants hereby release and hold harmless Sponsor, its vendors, its authorized retailers, its advertising and promotions agencies, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, related entities, affiliates, and agencies ("Releasees") from any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities arising out of any sweepstakes hereunder or use or misuse of the prizes awarded hereunder. The Releasees assume no liability or responsibility for damages, losses or injury resulting from any and all sweepstakes hereunder or the acceptance or use of the prizes. Participant is responsible for all on-line charges incurred by Internet Service Provider.
- GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION: Participant agrees that should legal proceedings be commenced as a result of his/her participation in a sweepstakes, with Sponsor being a party to such proceedings, all proceedings will be held in Los Angeles County, California. Any disputes arising from participation in the program shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
- WINNER'S LIST: For a winner's list of any sweepstake's winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage), clearly identifying the official name of the particular sweepstakes on the envelope, for each such request to: Sweepstakes Winners, Creative Channel Services, LLC, P.O. Box 10818, Marina Del Rey, CA 90295 after the end date of such sweepstakes but in no event later than thirty (30) days thereafter.
- SPONSOR: Each sweepstakes is sponsored by Creative Channel Services, LLC, P.O. Box 10818, Marina Del Rey, CA 90295.
During the "Eligibility Period" for the applicable sweepstakes (as set forth on the Training Website's Prizes page(s)), each participant must log in to the Training Website, select and complete the applicable sweepstakes' quiz(zes) (the "Quiz") and click the "Submit" button. Each participant may take a Quiz as many times as necessary to achieve the requisite "passing score" indicated in the online instructions; however, only one entry per passed unique quiz shall be entered into the associated sweepstakes' prize drawing per person/email address/CyberScholar ID. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to enter by using multiple e-mail addresses, CyberScholar IDs, employee IDs, or otherwise, will be disqualified. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 pm Pacific time at the end of the applicable Eligibility Period posted on the Training Website's "Prizes" pages (or to be eligible to win a prize. (Monthly prize programs end the last day of each calendar month, quarterly prize programs end March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31.)
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online participant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the User ID associated with the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the person assigned the User ID by CCS and/or associated Retail Partners. Mass entries, or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices will be disqualified. No liability is assumed for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. These Official Rules are subject to change at any time without notice by Sponsor, and are subject to the independent interpretation of Sponsor.
Neither any Releasee, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any website, including but not limited to the Website, or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, mutilated or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with any sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of any sweepstakes, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and/or terminate or modify such sweepstakes and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If any sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted on the Training Website. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of any sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action.