Submit Your Own Tatsu-jin Profile!
We're always looking for new Tatsu-jin members to highlight in the Tatsu-jin Profile corner. If you're Master Certified, and would like to share your story with us, send a brief profile of yourself to: email@example.com.
Please include the following, and answer at least five of the nine questions listed to the right.
- Store where you work
- CyberScholar login ID
- Brief bio (2 or 3 sentences)
- A picture of yourself at work
Answer at least five of the following questions. Feel free to contribute your own great selling story or experience!
- What is your favorite Sony product to sell?
- Do you have a favorite CyberScholar training module?
- What is your biggest challenge selling Sony products?
- What is your favorite upsell/add-on Sony product?
- Have you ever turned an unhappy/dissatisfied customer into a happy customer? How did you do it?
- How do you best help a customer find the right Sony product if they aren't exactly sure what they want?
- Have you ever had an experience where a customer thought they knew exactly what Sony product they wanted to buy, but after asking questions they actually needed a different Sony solution?
- What is your favorite Sony selling tip you tell new employees?
- What is your most positive experience selling Sony products?
What is Tatsu-jin?
Tatsu-jin is Japanese for "master" or "expert". Tatsu-jin describes Sony CyberScholar participants who have completed all required modules to become Master Certified. We would like to recognize and honor your knowledge and experience selling Sony products.
What Do You Get with Tatsu-jin Status?
When you reach Tatsu-jin status by achieving Master Certification, we will mail you a Tatsu-jin Certification Package. This package includes a custom-printed Certificate, a Tatsu-jin lapel pin and special gift. The 2014 Tatsu-jin gift is a professional portfolio with a sleek leather look. A snazzy Sony pen fits neatly into the loop closure and you’ll stay organized with a ribbon page marker and a pocket for your business card. Your co-workers will wish they had one! But there's only one way to get one - achieve Tatsu-jin certification!"
You should receive your Tatsu-jin Certification Package within 6 - 8 weeks after qualifying (US club members, only).
Moving forward, you'll be automatically entered into each Semi-Annual Tatsu-jin Certification Prize as long as you maintain your Tatsu-jin status, which is good for 12 months, and then must be renewed. This prize drawing is available ONLY to Tatsu-jin members! See the "Prizes" and "Rules" pages for more details.
If you want to receive an appreciation package, be featured on this page or win a prize, please make sure that your CyberScholar profile is up to date with your current contact information or your submission may be delayed or denied. Login and click "Update Profile" in the upper left hand corner of the site to review your information right now.
Upon achieving Master Certification, you will be contacted by firstname.lastname@example.org within 2-3 weeks. Once you receive this notification email, you must repond within 7 calendar days to receive your prize affidavit. This affidavit must be completed and submitted by the specified due date to remain eligible for your prize.